House for Sale
Riverfront 35 Acres - Drought Proof - Perfect Life Style Property!
Property ID 1995673Positioned with 300m of Burnett River frontage with its own private boat ramp and jetty, this property is perfectly suited to any family with interest in running cattle, horses, motorbike riding, boating, skiing, fishing and much more! Positioned approximately 15 minutes to the Bundaberg city which is a 45 Minute flight from Brisbane Airport or a 4-hour drive. There are many great schools as well as CQ University to attend as well as three hospitals, numerous shopping centres and sporting facilities.
Offering 35 acres of fertile soil, the property is divided into three - house yard, and two large paddocks. The property also has the advantage of unlimited riparian water rights supplied by a 1.5hp pump from the freshwater river for all your garden or livestock needs, as well as a 36 megalitre water allocation, making this property drought proof! This property also offers cattle yards, greenhouse, chook pen, double bay carport, two machinery sheds plus a lockable shed for the boat/caravan.
Well-above the 2013 flood level, this traditional Queenslander offers plenty of character and style with views over the luscious gardens from the front and rear verandas. The home offers a spacious design, polished timber flooring, ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout the large lounge and dining rooms, as well as four good-size bedrooms - main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe, this property is perfectly suitable for any family. The kitchen, although original, has been well-kept and offers plenty of storage and a functional layout. The large timber featured bathroom offers a bathtub, separate shower and toilet.
Features include, but not limited to:
• 35 acres of drought proof land, divided into three paddocks perfect for livestock
• Riverfront allotment with boat ramp and jetty, perfect for anyone who enjoys boating
• Water allocation of 36 megalitres and unlimited riparian rights for the Burnett River
• Cattle yards, greenhouse, chook pen, two machinery sheds plus a lockable shed
• Traditional four-bedroom Queenslander - well-above the 2013 flood level
• All bedrooms with ceiling fans, main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe
• Large lounge and dining rooms with polished timber floors and air-conditioning throughout
• Well-kept kitchen with plenty of storage and functional layout
• Spacious timber featured bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and toilet
• Generous front and rear verandas for outdoor dining with views over the countryside
• Two bay carport close to the home
• Only 15 minutes from town!
Contact listing agent Warren Hitzke on 0437 239 688 today for your inspection, you will not be disappointed!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.