House for Auction
Approx 20 Acres / Large 4 Bedroom Renovated Home / Close to Boat Ramp & Town Private
Property ID 1949001PERFECT FOR HORSE LOVERS - ACREAGE AND LIFESTYLE ENTHUSIASTS
-THE PROPERTY WILL BE AUCTIONED ONSITE SATURDAY @ 1PM ON THE 29TH SEPTEMBER-
Extremely well positioned, this stunning acreage property is located in the quiet dead-end street of Barrons Rd and backs on to local fresh, and saltwater creeks with Rubyanna boat ramp just a short drive away. The property is also very central being just a 5-minute commute to the Bargara beach, Bundaberg CBD and plenty of shops, schools and three hospitals that the Bundaberg region has to offer.
Offering four genuine queen-size bedrooms with brand new carpet throughout and plenty of wardrobe storage, this property is perfectly suited to any family looking for space, peace and quiet. The master bedroom is massive and offers a large walk-in robe, separate office/ nursery with a built-in robe and an ensuite. The ensuite is immaculate and offers a large spa bath, separate shower, double vanity and toilet. The main bathroom offers a three-way design with double vanity, bathtub, separate shower and toilet.
The home has been fully repainted with neutral colours throughout as well as new downlights, ceiling fans and is a solid Besser block construction with a rendered finish, timber flooring with ventilation underneath keep the home very cool. This property has a very spacious living area, with two lounge and dining rooms on either side of the kitchen, with formal lounge and dining. The kitchen has been fully renovated with a spacious, open plan design with plenty of storage - massive walk-in pantry, quality appliances - new ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, wall oven and could please the fussiest of chefs.
This property is certainly an entertainers delight with full length front and rear verandas with views over the rear creek and cane fields. This home sits proudly on approximately 20 acres of fertile soil with great fencing and some thicker bushland making this property perfect for someone looking to run some cattle or horses. The property also offers a large double bay shed, two car accommodation attached to the home plus and extra two bay machinery shed.
At a glance:
• Four genuine queen-size rooms with new carpet and built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and office
• Immaculate ensuite with spa bath, double vanity, shower and toilet
• Two living and dining rooms - formal lounge and dining
• Brand new kitchen with walk in pantry and quality appliances
• Renovated main bathroom with bathtub, shower and double vanity
• New lights and ceiling fans, as well as fully repainted throughout
• Fully security screened and new blinds
• Verandas at the front and rear that run the full length of the home
• Spacious games room adjoining the double garage attached
• Large double bay shed plus two bay machinery shed
• Fenced paddocks with some thicker bushland towards to creeks
• Water can be pumped from freshwater creek
THE OWNERS OF THIS PROPERTY ARE RELOCATING AND WILL LOOK AT ALL SERIOUS OFFERS PRIOR TO AUCTION.
To register your interest, contact exclusive listing agent Warren Hitzke on 0437 239 688 for the most up to date and reliable information on this stunning property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.