House for Sale
Must Inspect! Solid Brick - Large Family Home - Approx 1.05 Acres - Bore
Property ID 1982766AMAZING VALUE AND WELL LOCATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION! OWNERS CIRCUMSTANCES DICTATE URGENT SALE!
Located just on the fringe of the Bundaberg City, 4 Coolmunda Ct offers the best of both worlds, a rural setting and less than five minutes to town. This beautiful polished home is only a short commute to the CQUniversity, Bundaberg Airport, Stockland Shopping centre, Bundaberg CBD and three hospitals that Bundaberg has to offer. Also, a quick trip to Bargara beach via the ring road.
Offering three spacious bedrooms with carpet and built-in robes, master bedroom with walk-in robe, this property is perfectly suited to any first home buyers, larger families, investors or retirees. The bathroom is immaculate, situated close-by to the bedrooms and offers a spacious shower, separate bathtub, large vanity and separate toilet. There is also a second external toilet.
This large home offers multiple living areas, all air conditioned with a central kitchen. The main lounge room has recently been tiled with wonderful neutral colours which flows through to the kitchen. Offering a great layout, plenty of storage, quality appliances, gas cooking and neutral colours, the central kitchen certainly offers potential. The dining area is also located adjoining to the kitchen, with the combined second lounge room nearby.
Situated on a spacious fully fenced 4,250m2 level allotment, this property offers the potential for a large shed, pool, room for a horse and to park your truck/caravan. The property also offers a double bay attached garage with internal access, two garden sheds, two large water tanks, drinkable bore water and a professionally built entertaining area at the rear with a second toilet.
Recent improvements - new bore pump, new house pump, new hot water system, new air conditioner, new auto roller door motors, new flooring in lounge room, the rear entertaining area and much more!
Features include, but not limited to:
• Spacious three-bedroom home, all with built-in robes, master with walk-in robe
• Large immaculate bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and safety rails
• Living area is air conditioned and offers two separate lounge areas, main with new tiles
• Central kitchen with gas cooking, plenty of storage and breakfast bar
• Dining area is located adjoining the kitchen with tiles throughout
• Attached double garage with internal access and extra storage space
• Plenty of water - two large water tanks plus drinkable bore
• Double gate side access with plenty of space for sheds, pool, horses etc.
• Fully fenced 4,250m2 level allotment
• Large alfresco area at the rear of the home, perfect for entertaining
• Rental Appraisal - $340 - $360 per week
• Cheap rates
Inspection is a must! Contact exclusive listing agent Warren Hitzke on 0437 239 688 for the most accurate information on this stunning property and inspection times.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.